After you Publish, you have the ability to update settings at a season level or by individual events. You are able to access Seasons in several ways.
1. From your Main Dashboard. Look for the View that says Events in the upper right. Use the down arrow to choose Seasons.
2. From the hamburger menu in the upper left corner
3. From the menu on the lefthand side of your main dashboard
You can choose whether you would like to edit on a Season-level or on an event-by-event basis. By default it will choose Season-level. The chosen box will turn gray.
- Total tickets available for this event
- Ticket Prices and Color (If this has been set up on your Accounts Page as a Default Ticket, you will have to make the changes there).
- Box Office: Turn on or off
- Event Start Time
- Venue Information
- Event Visibility
- Gate Opening Time
- Buyer Purchase Limit
- You Can choose to collect additional information
- Event Type, Sport, Sport Level & Gender
- If you do need to change these fields, you will have to do it from your events page by selecting one event at a time and editing.
Be sure to click Update on the bottom right when you are ready to publish.